Hello, My name is Bethany and I'm a Yarn Addict. I've struggled with/enjoyed my addiction for 20 + years. I'm on about the 12th step of my pattern and I have no intention of kicking the habit. I have a large stash (of yarn) and I've been known to share (knitting) needles. My Fiber of choice is lace. Yes, I am a yarn addict, and this is my story...

Friday, December 16, 2011

How I love Thrift Stores!

Just thought I'd mention my love of thrift stores.

Went to a Goodwill with my Mother in Law, and found this:


Mountain Colors worsted "Mountain Goat" yarn, 2 bags with 3 skeins each, totally unused, in a GORGEOUS blue/green/rose colour, still with their $24.99 price tags on them.

Oh yeah, and the bags were marked at $4 each.  Yup.  $150.00 worth of fabulous yarn for only $8.

Sweatergasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment